Friday, October 1, 2010

4am and im wake...really.

This is when im most productive. When i can't sleep i definitely dont waste my time laying in bed trying to fall asleep. So instead of struggling to sleep, I worked on my tee-shirt design. 
(every year my family walks in the ALS walk in bangor. My grandfather died of ALS so we walk as "Phillsey's Patrol in memory of him.)
Well for the past couple of years i have designed our tee shirts and im very excited about next years. (2011 Walk)
Back^
Front^

I also worked on another tee shirt design for our annual ball toss tourney. Every year my family goes to Lee, Maine to celebrate the 4th of July. We camp there for about a week right on silver lake with about 6 other families. Its a real good time.

Anyways this year Jane and I won the tourney, so i definitely had to make the shirts good.
I love our moto: Drink. Laugh. Toss

this is what i do in my free time. now i have to attempt to work on my week 5 theme story. Im having a little bit of a hard time coming up with something to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment