Friday, November 5, 2010

Week 10.


I can’t believe she did it. She completely blew it off. I go out on a limb for her and she doesn’t show up. I gave her money to help her get by. I set her up with a good job that was guaranteed hers.
***
I couldn’t even bare to speak to her. I don’t get how she could do this, especially since I’m her younger sister. Obviously I will always be there for her but sometimes she takes advantage of it. She was the older sister. If anything, I should be the one asking for money.
***
I had plenty of money, so I didn’t mind lending her money. I thought she would use my money wisely, for something important… But I was wrong. She used it for her bus ticket to go to Orono for Halloween. She used the money towards a Halloween costume and drinks at the bars.
***
I feel so played. So disappointed in her. 

1 comment:

  1. These aren't really linked vignettes, bnot vignettes at all, just grafs with asterisks between.

    Vignettes would get us out of your head somehow. What have you got for a rewrite?

    ReplyDelete