Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Week 15.


Words by Britney Spears

Cameras are flashing while we're dirty dancing
Living in sin is the new thing
Confidence is a must, Cockiness is a plus, Edginess is a rush
Whether you like it or not, it ain't gonna stop
And i came to hit the floor
I got that boom boom
You can look but don't touch
You want a piece of me?
I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am
I'm not ashamed of my beauty you can see what I got
I see nothing wrong in spreading myself around
They're still gonna put pictures of my derriere in the magazine
Everybody's talking all this stuff about me
You're gonna have to see through my perspective
You Drive me crazy
Think that you know me now but you don't
I don't need permission, make my own decisions
I'm Miss bad media karma, another day another drama
Are you kidding me?
Well get in line with the paparazzi
That's my prerogative

3 comments:

  1. Is this a single song or a collage of lyrics from several songs? Britney is off my beat and I simply don't know what I'm looking at here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is a collage of verses from different songs. Im probably her biggest fan, so i enjoyed doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doubt I'd recognize her or her derriere either if both of them came sashaying into the room here....

    ReplyDelete