Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Past&Present

Yesterday was a fantastic day! A couple of friends and I went out on the motorcycles, and the weather was perfect. My butt kind of hurts now, but it was totally worth it. :)

So far, today I have been working on some homework and getting myself ready for classes later on. I worked on my week 2 theme :You don't have to be old to do week 2...and I think I am getting the hang of it. It felt like it took me like 2 hours just to get it started.

So tomorrow I start going back to work, which I'm not looking forward to. I have to be there at 6:30AM...NOT COOL>. I will be only working monday, wednesday, and fridays. Then on Thursdays I will be working at Abercrombie til I go to classes. Im going to be one busy girl.

1 comment:

  1. Are you riding the bike or riding on the bike, if you see what I mean?

    ReplyDelete